image: freepik.com

I have been working on my internship at AA grapevine for a few weeks now, so far I am learning a lot and I really enjoy working with my colleagues. I have learned that a lot of the images used for the magazines come from different places. For example, some come form people that submit their stories along with the images. Others come from websites like freepik, etc and a lot of the illustration and logos is done by the designers hire by the company.

Freelancers to work on a lot of the design for the magazines and books. As well as, any promotional material needed for the company is normally design by freelancers. I didn’t have to sign any type of agreement or non-disclosure agreement with the company for this internship and I don’t have any restrictions as long as I let my boss know what I’m working on, and as far as my blogging post I have to discuss that with my supervisor again because I don’t think he has all the details about what I will be writing about. I will make sure to have that conversation this week.