In my spare time, I watch and draw my favorite animated characters. My favorite characters to draw are the ones from Simpsons because that show brings me so much joy and happiness. Bart Simpson is a comedian and no one canā€™t tell me otherwise.  I love landscape and anything that has a nice touch of color to it. Black and white always shows the beginning of a project but once color is added, thatā€™s when the artwork comes to life.

Hand-made Disney pants

I am a Disney kid and I always will be one. I visit Disney world at least once a year and my main goal is to visit every Disney Park that crosses the globe. Thereā€™s nothing like taking a picture at Cinderellas Castle with Micky and Minnie. I recently made my very own one of one hand painted Disney character pants. It took three weeks to complete this project and it included the accessories of each character on the rear end of the jeans. I felt like a kid in a candy store once this project was completed and the best thing about it was I got to walk ā€œThe Happiest Place on Earthā€ in a pair of pants that I created.Ā