Reflection on Nomo Soho

The most important information I learned at the hotel was a four-star hotel with 264 rooms and suites, including the Queen’s Room, King’s Room, Double Room, Prince’s House, and each house has a view of the nearby attic. Especially the prince’s house is on the top floor, the room is big, and the scenery of Manhattan can be seen at a glance, but the price is relatively expensive. The navigation facility is provided by the convenience of a smartphone in the first hotel in North America and is available in every room. The hotel has restaurants and art galleries. The arched walkway is dotted with ivy and fairy-tale lights, and the original white rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular skyline views. The action I would take to network with the people I have met is add them Facebook, email, or other social media. I like the design of this hotel, the stylish design and its vibrant atmosphere create a chic hospitality experience. Service attitude is also very good. But I don’t really like the room to put too many mirrors. One aspect, I want to work in the lodging industry. I can communicate with people from different countries and grow my own knowledge. After all, many people from different countries come from different countries. I feel I have not prepared for what I have experienced during the site visit. Although I have basic information about the site visit. I don’t how to prepare for a career in the luxury hotel market. I feel very good and novel, because I have never been to a hotel, let alone a four-star hotel.

1 thought on “Reflection on Nomo Soho

1. Prof. Karen Goodlad

Networking through social media does have its benefits, you can send quick messages to keep in touch. I often suggest to students that they create a professional Instagram, FB , and Twitter account. Use your personal account for your social life and your professional one for your professional dealings, it makes a difference.