NoMo Site Reflection

The most significant information I learned about was that it is a 4-star hotel that has an occupancy of 264 rooms/suites. My favorite was the pent house two, with a panoramic view of the SoHo area. It is a little expensive, but being located on the 26th floor, 1,100 square feet of customizable space, what’s not to love? My next pick would most likely be either the double room or the king suite, depending on who I was residing in the hotel with. The ‘Beauty and the Beast Theme’ stuck out to me because I thought it was very unique and it gave you a fairy-tale experience. The navigation facility provides smartphones in every room for people to use to make it easy for travelers to get around and stay in contact with loved ones. The restaurant was outstanding, you almost felt like you were sitting having a meal in a rain forest, not a hotel. I would like to create a LinkedIn account and familiarize myself with the very knowledge people I had the privilege of meeting. As well as adding them on social media sites. Personally, I do not dislike anything from the No-Mo SoHo hotel, I thought every aspect and detail put into it was over the top. I liked how every leader in that hotel seemed to be from a different country, showing you that you can learn so much about people in and outside of your job. Everyone was so full of life. I did feel prepared while visiting this hotel, it was what I expected it to be besides meeting the ‘head bosses.’ I need to prepare myself and continue to work on my skills and weaknesses to hopefully one day be an outstanding leader and have the privilege to work in a high up hotel. I have never been to a high-end hotel like that before so it was a very nice experience for me. I look forward to visiting more and hopefully being an employee, working my way up in a luxury hotel.

1 thought on “NoMo Site Reflection