AnneJuneka Etizard

Finding a career that I think would make me Ā happy, emotionally and financially was not easy. Hospitality management was something I discovered after realizing I wanted to be a flight attendant. When I started my first semester at City Tech in this major, I didnā€™t know what to expect and what would become of it but. The people Iā€™ve encountered so far have told me what to expect and the steps I need to take in order to succeed. Throughout this journey, I hope to achieve many things by firstly earning my bachelors degree.
Helping others has always been something that interests me. Over the last few years, Iā€™ve had the opportunity to work in the hospitality field and discovered some of my many strengths. I found myself to be patient, attentive, focused and able to adapt to my surroundings. I believe that in order for a business to work, the customers have to be satisfied, and it all starts with the way We in the hospitality industry treat others. I would like to use the opportunity I have now to continue to grow, strive to do my best and conquer any/ every obstacle that may come my way.

1 thought on “AnneJuneka Etizard