Alexandra McCaig

I studied Business Management at the College of Staten Island for two years but decided to switch my interest to Hospitality. I transferred over to City Tech, making this my first semester in Hospitality Management, hoping to achieve my Bachelors Degree. I have experience in this field from managing a tanning salon for about a year, and now currently working as a coordinator at a salon and wellness spa. During these experiences I realized that I enjoy working with people and doing my best to help them have the best experience.
Some strengths of mine are determination, commitment, organization and my persistency. I am very determined to always do and be the best me that I can be, and very persistent to get the jobs done. I am always committed to succeeding in all that I do, while making sure that I best accommodate the individuals.

4 thoughts on “Alexandra McCaig

1. Sihan

It is nice to see you post , I just want ask few question about. What have you study in business management? Does those experience help you better achieve what you want in hospitality?

2. Sihan

3. Sihan