Guillermo Flores carlyle visit

1- how did you feel about going to the Carlyle?

normally I don’t wear suits, but we had to dress professional to the Carlyle. The trip over there in the train was different for me, I felt like people stared at me less, I also felt a bit more respected, some people said “excuse me sir” I have never been called sir in a train station, then being around a lot of men in suits or women dress professional I felt like I was one of them and also felt like I was important with a job title or with a good paying job. Overall it was a fantastic experience being to hotel rooms that I’ll probably never be able to afford and seeing the luxury people pay thousands of dollars for.

2-what did I like or dislike about the site visit to the Carlyle?

what I liked he most was that I had asked to see the kitchen once more and talk to chef Vincent and other associates in the kitchen to get a better view and details of how it is working at a kitchen. Chef Vincent was happy to teach me the torque, a 7 sided cut with a potato making it  have a football shape, although I am still learning and trying to get the hang of it, he was patient enough to give me tips and advice for the culinary industry.

1 thought on “Guillermo Flores carlyle visit