The Carlyle, Site Visit

What did you like/dislike about the site visit to The Carlyle?

What I liked about The Carlyle Hotel was its luxurious look, the importance of everyone’s job to the hotel and the warm welcome from the people who work there. But what I liked the most was the history of The Royalty Suite; the name is kept after the royalty of Cambridge stayed there. To name a few of the famous guests who have stayed in The Royalty Suite are President John F. Kennedy, Michael Jackson, George Clooney, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Diana, and many more.

How did you feel about going to The Carlyle?

I have been to two other different hotels, when I compared the other hotels with The Carlyle Hotel it’s a totally different experience, the service, the expenses, the decor and the type of hotel. I have been to the Hudson Valley Resort and Spa, and is a really big hotel, it has a spa, an auditorium, a fitness center, a pool, a game room and a beautiful view to nature. The waiting area is huge and has a piano there. Activities can also be done outside the hotel in their courts, like golf, tennis, and basketball. It has a restaurant bigger than the one at The Carlyle Hotel, The Hudson Valley Resort and Spa has more service and less expensive whereas The Carlyle Hotel it does not have much service to the guests just a spa, a restaurant operating 24hrs and bar, but its elegance, the view to the city, location of the hotel and antiquity gives the room its high price. The rooms at the Carlyle hotel can cost from 5,000 up to 15,000 depending of the guest’s needs. A simple terrace or window looking to the city can make the room very expensive.

1 thought on “The Carlyle, Site Visit