Reflection, Park Lane Site Visit

The most significant information I learned while I was at Park Lane was the guest speakers throughout the tour sharing information and requirements of their job and what they each specifically do according to their job title. The on that peaked my interest the most was the HR personnel. Her requirements in the industry I believe is one of the most important jobs in the industry. Usually, HR helps each personnel in the industry in overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labor law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, and some aspects of recruitment and dismissal. Which is why I personally enjoyed her view of her job the most.

I believe that in order to be able to work in the Hotel luxury industry, you need to have passion for the job and travel lifestyle, understanding of business, being able to deliver, because I believe it is essential to communicate the value to the consumer. Use Social Media To Drive Sales, and subscribe to Trade Magazines & Online Newsletters. With these aspects, I believe one will have a greater understanding of the Hotel industry and will be able to do a job well done.