1. The process I went through when adding material to the Wikipedia page was rather simple. (Although I did forget to make an account and used the “help” button.) I followed the link from the list of stubs we were given and clicked “edit”.
2. When I finished editing the stub I clicked “done” and it was updated instantly.
3. What I enjoyed most about the experience was that many of the sources I found were written in Spanish and I found it funny how Bing translated them into English so inaccurately.
4. What I found difficult about this assignment was how hard researching is. Originally, I had planned on doing Osvaldo Rodriguez but I could find little to no information on him.
5. This assignment was different from a typical course paper because we could not use any of our own opinions. I prefer the course paper because it makes me think a little bit more.