My Expierence!

When Professor Gold first introduced the Openlab I was a little nervous and confused because I had never heard of it before. The only online site I’ve used in my other hybrid courses was blackboard. I thought this week’s assignment was very fun and different. Getting to interact with other people in other classes and getting to read their posts I thought was really interesting.  It also gave me the chance to look at different courses that are of my interest. This is my second year in City Tech and I’ve heard a whole lot about the Disney college program our school has. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the program and it has always been in the back of my mind if I should join it or not. So I commented on one of the post’s that stood out to me in the Walt Disney World College program’s Openlab blog. It was about one of the students experience in helping out a family at Disney and making their vacation a little better. Even though the student still hasn’t gotten the chance to write back to my comment, I still got the chance to read other people’s experience interning at Disney.  They all seem to be having an amazing time and enjoying this opportunity, so I’m going to find out more information about the program. Hopefully I will join next semester!

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/wdwcollegeprograms12/2012/03/21/creating-a-magical-moment-reflection-5/#comments