1. Write out your design goal, why are you taking the class?

• One of my design goals this semester is to discipline myself to be more committed to my projects. I start off strong and then let go of things in the end which usually results in work that could be better if I had just kept the same determination throughout the entire process. I am taking this class because it is required but I’m still excited to take it because I love design so it’s always good to find ways to brush up on your skills.
    2. what type of work inspires you? what else inspires you?
  • I’m really into surrealism and abstract work, whenever I see it I feel inspired to create. I am Freelance Makeup Artist and also a beauty blogger, so that type of art really inspires me when I’m working.
    3. what is your preferred design process – how do you like to work? (i.e. coding, on the computer, with a marker, pencil, in small notebooks, murals, collages, planned out, spontaneous, etc.)
  • I do a lot of design work on Photoshop or Illustrator but my preferred design process is the application of makeup, especially editorial.
    4. what types of projects would you be interested in collaborating on?
  • I’m actually working with other artists during Fashion Week this year, this is one of my favorite forms of collaboration in my field.