- Reviewing students’ progress.
W10 – Name, visual direction, and mission statement for your project.
- Should be defining the name of your idea.
- Create a mission statement/concept narrative.
W11 – Solid visual direction, written creative execution, mockups, color, and design direction. (added to process book)
- How are you planning to info / convince your audience?
- Visuals need to be presented.
PRESENT THIS NEXT WEEK
W12 – Tone of your writing to the campaign, visual, social media, Etc.
- Group Breakouts and feedback sessions.
- Create an outline for the pacing of your presentation. What is your concept story and how are the deliverables that you are creative in bringing it to life?
WEEK 13 – Project 01 Presentations
W15 – Submit Senior Project Proposal.
Use the creative brief example below.
Senior Project Proposal: (should be 2-3 pages)
- Topic Overview (Problem Background)
- Category/ Industry Overview
- Audience /Persona
- Deliverables (what are you planning to create based on your skills and creative career path)
- Resource, References, data