Quote Design

The quote I chose is “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition they shomehow know wthat you truly want to become” by Steve Jobs. This quote grabed my attention because it showed and helped me to think that I have to forget about everything and everyone and just do whatever my heart tells me to do. Alsto to have the courage to do it until the end. To be successful you have to fail once in your life. Every successful person has failed in so many ways but they kept following to their heart. That’s why they are successful now. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition and you will find your happieness.

Untitled-16a

Concept 1: In my frist design I used black and white color. For my text I used black and red color. I made red color only on two words which are “heart and intuition” so they can stand out from the other words. For me that is the main point to concentrate. I also made it all caps letters to stand out it too. The design is made in triangle shapes and abstract.

quote 8a

Concept 2: In this one I made a big heart shape. Also I made this with abstract shapes. For this one I used red color for the heart shape and black color for the text. I made it black so it can be visible on the red.

quote 9a

Concept 3: Not everybody in their life have the courage to dance however they want to. I draw a woman and man dancing. I used black color for the man and white color for the woman. I used two different colors for the text too which are yellow and green. I draw this to show everybody to not be afraid and to have the courage to dance how they want to.

G.G_Quote_1

Concept 4: For my 4th design I chose a picture fo sunset. I got this picture for Google.com (I forgot to copy the link). On the picture I draw a man who raised his hands like he is screaming have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. I used my text in purpul color to be matched with the background. And the man is in black so it can stand out.

quote 7a

Concept 5:

QUOTE-10a

Concept 6: