April 29 Writing blog post

If you had the option of attending college in your native country, and attend in the U.S., which would you choose. Explain your choice.

10 thoughts on “April 29 Writing blog post”

1. I already completed 16 years educational period in my home country that’s why I would like to choose US college. I feel It is an opportunity to prove myself in another country. In my home country I started my bachelor and completed 2 years. When I left my home country, I wish if I had a chance to complete my complete my bachelor. Some days later, I felt it is high to make me comfortable with world educational system which was new to me.

2. If I had the option of attending college, I would choose in the United States because the United States has a better education than my native country. Also, I already started my college life in the United States. I don’t want to stop halfway. Maybe, I will attend college in other countries when I graduate from the United States.

3. If I had the option of attending college in my native country, and attending in the U.S., I would choose the U.S because in the United States it’s providing you with a stronger degree than my country degree, which can be accepted in any country you want. Another reason is that the United States colleges afford you scholarships that will cover all or most the college costs. Also you would have the opportunity to learn English that can be used for any country.

4. If I had the option of attending college in my native and in the U.S. I would rather choose to attend in the U.S. because in the U.S. it’s education is more better than my native country. Also in my native country, the study have more pressure than the college in the U.S.

5. If I had the option of attending college, I would choose in the United States because first I had graduated from a high school in the United States and was successfully admitted to an American university. If I go back to college in my own country now, it will mean everything has to start from scratch. Secondly, life in the United States brought me a different experience from that of my motherland. I think there are more different experiences that can teach me more different life philosophy.

6. If I had the option of attending college, I would choose the United States college because I already know the knowledge of my high school in the United States. If I go back to my native country, I can’t follow what the teacher is teaching.

7. if I had the option id attending college, I would choose United States college because in United States education better than my native country. I felt comfortable with in United States Educational system which have the best opportunity to learn English.

8. If I had the option of attending between the college in my native country or the U.S, the U.S would be my first choice, because I need the U.S college level education to prepare myself live in the United States. For example, I must be have the knowledge suitable for America teaching mode to get a teacher license in the United States. However, I also interesting on taking college in my native country-China. Since I experienced the different of high school education between China and the U.S; so, I found that the U.S education left more room than China for students to get their own way on study in high school. But I had never atteneding college in my native country, so I hope I will have a chance to take college class in China in the future. Also, want to know the different between this two country in college level education.

9. If I would have the choice I would choose the United States because the education is way more advanced than my country. My native country’s education is so poor. Also, it’s expensive and it doesn’t have all the majors that I wanted.

10. If I had the opinion of attending college in my native country, and attend in the U.S I would choose the U.S because the education in the U.S is more beneficial than my native. Also the education is my country is more expensive than the U.S , and it does not have all the majors