Week 14: Work Session

Today we are going to work on projects. I’ll speak with each of you individually about your progress and help you with specific issues on your projects.

Homework

I was noticing as I was getting work together for the student show last week that I am missing homework or project files from some of you. Please check the Dropbox in the folder under your own name. Inside that folder is all of the homework that I have for you, if you don’t see an assignment that you know you did, please upload those files ASAP.

• For Flash work, make sure that I have the .fla as well as the .swf files, and any external image, audio, video, or xml files
  • For HTML5 / JS work, make sure that you include any images, special fonts, or audio used in the project.

Next week your final projects are due. You will make a short presentation of the project, and we’ll have class critiques.

In order to get full credit for your project, you will turn in your source files as a .zip archive to the Dropbox by noon the Wednesday after class.

This entry was posted in Lesson. Bookmark the permalink.