Skill-based matchmaking is when players are ranked and put into lobbies with people based on their skill level.  People who are working to make this more visible are streamers and professional gamers who are constantly victims in the skill-based matchmaking system.  There positions are professional gamers who rank really high in the ranking system and their strategies they have to beat it depending on the game is to understand the game and how players normally play.  The people who need to know about this problem are gamers who also compete competitively on ranked game modes.  I would want to tell them so i can prepare them for what to expect when playing ranked on any game.  The higher you climb in rankings the harder it gets because you start to meet people who are better than you.  An example that could help my audience is rock paper scissors.  I say this because everyone has a chance of beating everybody if you play your cards right and strategize.  Maybe you can predict what someone throws next after throwing rock.  It’s all the same when people play video games.  I asked some of my friends that I actually play with and they said the same thing.  That everyone has a weakness and can be countered even if they are the best player.