For my Op-Ed I tried to target children as my audience and show them that competition is a ongoing thing in life no matter how old you get. While researching I asked a couple of my friends what’s the first thing that comes to mind when they hear competition and most of it ranged from sports and academics which are the main things when your our age. Then while researching through different sites they mostly focused on the economics of competition. Which is when different companies compete against each other in a similar category for example fast foods (McDonalds, Burger King) , Phones (Apple, Samsung), or maybe shoe brands (Jordan, Nike). I learned that when researching it can help to ask people about any experience’s they had relating to your topic to give you a better understanding. I would take that to my future classes because it shows that I didn’t just get all my information from the internet and that I myself reached out to people in the community to get some information.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-1UxASuOou-ZrlIMBmuQsNZHMpqoaMsB8n5bXeo4vJ0/edit?usp=sharing