Week 5: Developing & Revising Unit 1
Hi class! The agenda for next week is below. But first, here are links for the sites we looked at in class:
- City Tech Library’s “Citation and Formatting Guide”
- The Purdue OWL page on MLA Formatting
- EasyBib for generating citations
Finally, remember that City Tech’s Writing Center is a resource for all stages of the writing process: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/ctwritingcenter/
- No Classes Scheduled
For Wednesday, 9/27
- Finish all revisions of Unit 1.
- Have a final electronic version of Unit 1 for accessing and posting during class. These are due during the class session.
- If you feel comfortable doing so, bring a device for working on your narrative during class.
Resources for working on your drafts:
- City Tech Computer Labs (please visit http://websupport1.citytech.cuny.edu/index.html for current computer lab hours).
- City Tech Library Computer Lab: https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/services/technology/index.php