ZOOM

Here, you’ll find links to upcoming First-Year writing Zoom walk-in meetings.  These are purely optional and are here for you stop by and ask other profs for advice or support. I will be here to answer any questions I can.

Our next Zoom meetings will be on   Thurs, Sept 17 from 10-11 am (to talk about engagement in online courses– and whatever other questions you have) .  Carrie Hall will be the host. You can just click the link below during that time frame to join in. You can also join in by phone. Please email me at chall@citytech.cuny.edu if you have any problems or questions.  All meetings have the password FYW2020

This week’s FYW Zoom meetings:

Weds, Sept 23 3:30-4:30 : Model Course Meet-up.  Continued discussion of Unit 2 as well as discussion of commenting on student papers. 

Meeting ID: 957 0963 0770

Thursday, Sept 24: FYW Office Hours AM (10 AM). In this meeting, we will discuss strategies for teaching asynchronously—although you should feel free to come to Office Hours with any questions you may have! 

Meeting ID: 919 7240 7697

Thursday, Sept 24: FYW Office Hours PM (2:30 PM). In this meeting, we will discuss strategies for teaching asynchronously—although you should feel free to come to Office Hours with any questions you may have! 

Meeting ID: 994 9957 4974