Here are the rules:
- Tutoring sessions are for 30 minutes.
- Show up on time! If you’re more than five minutes late, a walk-in will be eligible to take your place and you will have to send a written appeal to the administrator to be allowed to sign up for more appointments.
- You may simply walk in for tutoring, but you will have to wait until any student who has an appointment is finished before a tutor can help you (or the student with the appointment doesn’t show up within five minutes of their scheduled time).
- If you have to cancel, you must do so at least six hours before your scheduled session. If you fail to show up, or you cancel too late, you will have to submit a written request to sign up for another session which must be approved before you can sign up.
To sign up for a time:
- Click and hold on the “Sign Up for Tutoring Here” tab.
- On the drop down menu, click on the day of the week you want to come in.
- Scroll down the page to find the time you want to sign up for. If a time slot is missing, that means someone else already has it.
- Once you sign up, you’ll get an email confirming your appointment time