Homework #10 special request from backstage!!!

After reading the article I find it hilarious and also ridiculous to see what celebrities ask for backstage when it comes to the special food that they requested. When you see what these celebrities eat backstage it is true that you can also see there personality as well which is not a surprise for some of them. after seeing what these celebrities were having some were shocking and should be embarrassing as well to order what they wanted. My favorite one of them all was seeing what busta rhymes have requested for backstage which was ” twenty-four pieces of fried chicken, Rough rider condoms, Guinness”. Now I have to say that is one ghetto requested but well expected from the street rapper with a new York attitude as well in it. Another order that I have expected was from BeyoncĂ© which was ” Juicy baked chicken, heavily seasoned: garlic, sea salt, black pepper,  and cayenne pepper. and to top it all of BeyoncĂ© only can have Pepsi products”. This makes clear sense since growing up I’ve seen BeyoncĂ© in tons of Pepsi commercial. Now this is what I call a backstage request from celebrities showing there real selves.