Week 9 – Rock Star Food

It is true that you can tell a lot about a person by what he or she eats, and as much as they would want us not to believe this, rock stars are people too! I believe that the over all concept is really interesting, though the way and style it was executed was¬†done poorly, the lighting is terrible. Famous celebrities such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears already have such recognizable personas already, there is already a premeditated assumption of them, made by several factors such as fashion and their music.¬†That¬†¬†that it leaves very little to be desired.¬†¬†What surprised me the most is that the foods requested aren’t a¬†crudit√© platter or of some¬†bottle of water, from some place over wonder, that is distilled through ¬†volcanic rocks and rainbows ( over dramatizing).¬† If anything this justifies claims of a certain celebrity being a¬†Diva or high maintenance.¬†¬†I can rest a shore that I do have one thing in common with my¬†favorite performer on the list, me and Beyonc√© love some fried chicken wings!