Breakfast is important

Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day for many reasons and I agree. One being that it helps your body rejuvenate from the hours of sleep you endure overnight and the amount of nutrients not being obtained while you’re asleep , another reason is to help your body function and help you maintain a good mood in the morning. When I first read the article on the New York Times , what interested me was the fact that these kids were basically having mini entrees for breakfast when I would just wake up and grab a quick cup of juice and be on my way. Being a college student and working doesn’t allow much time to sit and make breakfast every morning or every other morning but I do admire the nutrients that children around the world are receiving each and every morning , it makes me realize that breakfast is essential and I should start to practice incorporating this meal into my schedule .Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day for many reasons . One being that it helps your body rejuvenate from the hours of sleep you endured and the amount of nutrients not being obtained when you’re asleep , another reason is to help your body function and help you retain a good mood . When I first read the article on the New York Times , what interested me was the fact that these kids were basically having mini entrees for breakfast when I would just wake up and grab a quick cup of juice and be on my way. Being a college student and working doesn’t allow much time to sit and make breakfast every morning or every other morning but I do admire the nutrients that children around the world are receiving each and every morning , it makes me realize that breakfast is essential and I should start to practice incorporating this meal into my schedule .