Taking pictures of food

When it comes to taking selfies everyones phone is full of them but when it comes to my phone there are more pictures of food than of myself and the other parts would be of words and sayings. But food is the main thing on my phone. I love to take pictures of food when the food is well represented and well organized. I find it creative and just fun. I can almost have my own blog of food because if I go to lets say a restaurant I take pictures of everything. These pictures are memories of so much food that we have eaten all our life. I suggest everyone to do so because its part of something really fun and creative.

One thought on “Taking pictures of food

1. http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28272380
    Article
    Before I start my sentence, I must admit that I take pictures of food from time to time. However, I don’t like people take pictures of food in general. From my perspective, dining in at a restaurant is more about share a great moment with your accompany rather than take pictures of the food and the restaurant with small electronic device and post online to brag how amazing their lives are. I see many of my guests that are very busy posting pictures on their SNS and add comment right under them and say how happy they are to eat awesome foods with their close friends. That doesn’t mean that those guests always have good time. In fact, some of them barely even talk to their friends and they don’t always look happy.
    Anyone who is actually appreciate food would want to eat it when it is at the right temperature.