- Make note of some of these choices and compare. (For instance, compare what both schools are serving on Wednesday this week.)
- Which school has a healthier selection?
- Which school do you think has a lower carbon footprint?
- What could one or both of these schools change to improve their students’ health and their impact on the environment?
- What foods do you serve and why?
- What healthy options does your school serve?
- Does your school have a low or high carbon footprint?
- Will the students actually eat the food you provide?
- Will the school be able to afford to provide the food you’re planning to serve?
- What challenges did you face in planning your lunches?
Type a document answering the first set of questions (comparing the schools), your lunch plan for a school week, and include answers to the second set of questions.
On Thursday, you will present your menu to your classmates and turn all of this in.