Welcome

Home Forums Parent forum Business Group4 Welcome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Welcome

Valisa

Hey, my name is Valisa Persaud. I have some ideas for our business, we can do a cupcake business, a coffee shop, clothing line or a shoe business. I am open to hearing what you all have in mind, please feel free to share your idea. Thank you.

hii, I think that the cupcake factory would be a good and fun business to make a project about. I saw an email that we are suppose to make flayers for our business, so any ideas on what we should name our business and what should we include in the flyers?

Valisa

how about ” Happy Treats” or like ” Cupcake Factory” we can put an image of a cupcake, and like a slogan for the business.

I think I like “Cupcake Factory” better for the name of our business and maybe we could use “happy treats” as our catch phrase or so?

do you guys know if we have to make the flyer by Thursday or is it for a later date?

here is the flyer that i created

Angie Vargas

Hey girls,

This is the flyer I created

Andrea Allard
    Participant

Please use the Files link on the upper right hand side of the page to upload your files (not the “attach a file” link at the bottom), so that all the files will be posted together. You can always delete a file, if necessary.
    Thank you.

Angie Vargas

Hey girls,

This is the conclusion I created. Please feel free to make any edits or changes :)

Mrs. Sweets’ Cupcake Factory is a wonderful cupcake business, it took months to get everything finalized and together, but all was done with lots of love and care for our customers! The process this cupcake factory took to get everything is not as easy as people may think, it takes a lot of thinking, time management, focus, and lots of dedication. Mrs. Sweets’ Cupcake Factory created brochures to inform customers about our grand opening, flyers to advertise our cupcake business, and business cards to give them out to the public and spread the word that Mrs. Sweets’ Cupcake Factory is new in town! An expense chart was also created to keep in mind where our business money is being spent on, and a client list to keep records of the contacts that frequently keep in touch with Mrs. Sweets’ Cupcake Factory. Overall, our cupcake business has influenced us a lot, the process we went through was very helpful and the great work we put into Mrs. Sweets’ Cupacake Factory is very beneficial for us.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.