Peer Leading Session 9

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Peer Leading Session 9

Ihn Lee
    Participant

Today we worked on trigonometric equations. This is something I don’t remember I learned, however, I picked it up after the professor showed it to us. Another peer leader didn’t show up, so I had to present to the whole class. Professor used the ‘calculator84’ app on his iPad. So I downloaded it to show how inverse trig is done on the calculator. Three different trig have their own characteristics and different solutions. Also, changing to a radiance angle might be tricky for the students.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Kelly
    Participant

Well done on adapting to to changing events. Downloading and using a new app while doing an impromptu presentation is exactly the type of occurrence that can happen to a teacher on any given day. As such, we as teachers, need to be flexible and adaptable. Teaching can be a challenge on the best of days, let alone on a day when things do not go as planned.

Patrice Prosper
    Participant

Hi Ihn,

Its great that you were able to get the same app as the Professor in order to demonstrate for students. Were you able to share the screen of your phone during the class session or did you hold your phone up to the webcam so students could see?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.