Peer Leading Session #10

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Peer Leading Session #10

Kelly
    Participant

Because of Professor’ Rozenblyum’s lecture style I have nothing new to add to our discussions. I would like to comment on the lack of interest that I’m observing from both his students and my fellow students. There seems to be a malaise settling over students. Between COVID, on-line learning, and the general late semester slump students seem to have lost interest. Teachers need to shake up their classrooms in order to help their students finish the semester strong. I am not sure how to reinvigorate student’s enthusiasm, but I can see that their eagerness has clearly waned.

Ihn Lee
    Participant

Remote learning is really hard for both students and teachers for so many reasons. I agree with you, Kelly. Except for one class, I see 20-25% of class participation in my classes even though all the students are online. I don’t see it will be better in the future unless we are back to in-person learning.

Patrice Prosper
    Participant

I agree. At this point everyone, both teachers and students, are feeling burn out. The online learning environment can be very challenging and there need to be significant adjustments to workloads and expectations.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.