Introduction

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introduction

Akdar
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Akdar Zandani. I am a freshmen at this city tech but I already have done my bachelors degree in psychology at York college. Now I am majoring in radiologic technology . I chose this major because I always see myself in a medical field.
    On my free time I like to spend time learning new languages. I also like to read a lot but not school stuff, things I like to read. All my favorite books that I have read are in Arabic language. In my spare time, I also like to cook and watch Turkish shows/dramas/ programs. I became obsessed watching Turkish series since I was 12 years old (it’s been 10 years). As a result I gained a new language which is Turkish .
    I don’t have a favorite song since I don’t like to listen to music in general. And one of my favorite shows is Kırgın Çiçekler (orphan flowers) . It is a Turkish show that it is a drama, youth and family series that premiered in 29 June 2015.

Bruce Kan
    Participant

I started out as a Psychology major waaaay back when I went to college. I quickly switch to math because psych was too hard for me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.