Business ideas

Home Forums Parent forum Business Group2 Business ideas

• Business ideas
  • #13745

Jennifer
    Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to remind you all that we should start thinking of business ideas so we can start the process of our project. I’d like to settle on an idea we all feel comfortable with and agree on and for that to happen we need ideas first!
    If you guys did have any in mind, please post a reply with your idea so we can discuss them!
    I have thought of a couple of ideas myself but i am still searching
    I was thinking a dry cleaning service, a catering service, or a cupcake business or some sort of pastries. Please let me know what you all think!

#17830

Gbeauvoir
    Member

I was thinking that we can start with a few businesses within the automotive industry such as Ford, Toyota and Chevy.

#17836

I like both of the ideas that you guys have provided. The dry cleaning service and a vehicle distribution business would fit great with what we are trying to do. I was also thinking of a ticket distribution business that sells tickets to major events like concerts, sports games, circuses, wrestling/fighting events, dog shows, etc. Another idea would be an animal grooming service.

#17837

Gbeauvoir
    Member

What about a concierge service.

#17838

Jennifer
    Member

The car sounds interesting, maybe you can elaborate more on that.
    The pet grooming service can also work pretty well. Concierge also fits in with some of the ideas we’ve mentioned and I feel like it would give us a broader variety of things our business can offer, so thats a pretty good one. I see that we’re missing one of our group members, so next week we can decide on which one we would like to do and carry on from there, have a great weekend!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)