Re: Three Questions To Help Us Get To Know One Another

#15346

Earthmage
Member

Nice to meet you all.
Here’s my three:
1. Do you have any talents you’re proud of?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose?

3. What’s the last movie you watched?

Now to answer some questions:

@donsadet
1) What kind of life do you imagine yourself living in 10 years?
Assuming the world hasn’t completely gone down the toilet, I hope to have established a nice life for myself in that time. I’d like to have moved somewhere else, found a good job, got married, and managed to find some sense of peace and comfort.
2) Are you guys travelers or want to travel to places outside of the US?
I definitely love the idea of traveling around the world. Seeing pictures of amazing places just can’t compare to going to those places and taking them in first hand.
3) What is your favorite place you may have visited that you cant wait to go back to again?
I Went to France and Italy briefly in 2008, but not long enough to really get a feel of it. I’d love to go back and really explore.

@rsamuel1
1- If you had to write a Biography of you life so far what name one thing you are most proud of?
Honestly the thing I’m most proud of is the store of random knowledge I’ve managed to amass. None of it is particularly useful, I just like to know at least a little about everything so I like to learn about most things, no matter how dumb it may seem at first.
2-If you had to start over in your selection of college would you have stayed in NYC or studied outside of NYC?
If I had to choose again I would probably choose to dorm somewhere out of NYC. I’ve come to realize you don’t get the full college experience living at home.
3-Do you think you would take more online classes rather than attending class if it was available in all subjects?
I would probably take all my classes online given the chance. I don’t think most classes warrant the amount of time they’re allotted. I would go if any classes were more of a hands on experience but that only rarely seems to be the case unfortunately.