Re: Three Questions To Help Us Get To Know One Another

#15320

michaelearsi

hello everyone! it’s good to see conversations are rolling.
My three questions are listed below.
1.Why is it that you chose to attend a CUNY as opposed to a SUNY?
2.If you were able to bring about something impossible to reality, what would it be? (for me, a time machine)
3.What is something that ‘Grind your Gears’?

@Osiris A
What made you guys take an online English class instead of in class?
-Besides the fact that i need this class, I registered too late. So, there wasn’t much options to choose from. Also, if i had chosen an ‘in class’ English class, i would’ve had to come in more than twice a week.

@donsedat
What kind of life do you imagine yourself living in 10 years?
-This is something i never wanted to think about or i would have an ‘ i dunno ‘ answer because i never had any plans for my future. I couldn’t picture myself anywhere because i didn’t know what i wanted to do or where i wanted to go next. i would always worry about situations whenever they sprung up, and not try to plan it out. i am realizing now that there are certain things in life that needs to be planned or given thought to before addressing. Especially when it pertains your future endeavors. If anything, i would have to say that i imagine me living well in 10 years. Financially, of course.

@sharone
What do like to do when your bored?
– when bored, i turn to the internet. I either browse youtube and video sharing websites alike or i Catch up on world events.