Objective: To gain an Entry-Level position as a Computer Programmer working for Square-Enix.
- 8/2012 – Present: New York City College of Technology/City University of New York
Bachelors of Technology – Emerging Media Technologies
- 1/2011 – 7/2011: Herbert H. Lehman College/City University of New York
Bachelors of Arts – Computer Science
- 1/2008 – 5/2010: Bronx Community College/City University of New York
Graduated with Associate of Applied Science Degree – Computer Information Systems
2/2014 – 5/2014: TENDIGI
4/2013 – 7/2013: CultureHub
- Assisted in creating an event called CoLab which taught teenagers about computer programming, how to create flash-based video games and how to create music.
- Assist in developing contracts for Teaching Artists.
- Installed audio/video equipment.
- Recorded Live events.
3/2010 – 5/2010: Bronx Community College – Academic Computer Lab
- Assisted students in utilization of computers.
- Maintained inventory of computers and computer parts needed.
- Maintained functionality of printers, projectors, scanners, and other related audio/video equipment.
6/2009 – 8/2009: Bronx Community College – Chemistry Department
- Assisted in organization of laboratory equipment.
- Assisted in the cleaning of the facility and labs.
- Installed laboratory equipment.
Skills:Computer literate in HTML and CSS.
Computer literate in HTML editors such as DreamWeaver and SubLime.
Knowledgeable in programming languages: Processing, Java, Linux, C++, Python.
Knowledgeable in Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere Pro.
Knowledgeable in Audio Software: Audacity, Reaper, FL Studios.
Type 35 WPM.