The IE Office is the Office Institutional Research and Data Analysis. “The mission of Office of Institutional Research and Data Analysis (IRDA) is to contribute to a culture of evidence at Brooklyn College by providing data on and analysis of our students, faculty, and staff to key campus decision makers. IRDA analyzes, distributes, presents, and integrates information used for long-range and short-range strategic planning, decision-making, and policy formulation at Brooklyn College.” Source: http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/bc/offices/avpbandp/ipra/index.htm
The Web page they include are:
- IRDA HOME provides information and ideas about the Office Institutional Research and Data Analysis at Brooklyn College.
- Surveys provides data surveys about the development, administration, and analysis of numerous student surveys over the years.
- Enrollment provides ongoing analysis of our students. Links to all of our preliminary and semester-end enrollment summary reports can be found here; including our annual Fact Book, and our historical enrollment analysis.
- Student Outcomes contains information related to retention and graduation studies.
- External Reports creates the process of collecting, analyzing and reporting institutional data to external data collection agencies.
- Planning provides a resource for all areas of the Brooklyn College community engaged in or interested in outcomes assessment and strategic planning.
- BC Fast Facts provides information about our president, location, mission statement, undergraduate tuition, graduate tuition, degrees, divisions, student enrollment, student body, student diversity, student achievements and activities, facilities, faculty, national accolades, grants, budget endowment, accreditation, alumni and motto.