Deans and Transcripts and the Bursar, oh my: College Vocabulary
- To develop awareness of vocabulary unique to college life
- To identify various resources found on the college website
To Do Before Class:
Join class at 10:30am or 4:30pm after completing this asynchronous assignment:
- Look through the City Tech website.
- Find three pages that have information that you want to know more about.
- Create an email to me (using your City Tech email account) that includes a link to each of the three City Tech webpages you are curious about and a question for each page that asks something specific that you would like to know. Here is an example:
- I found the “ask a librarian” page, it seems helpful, what have students who have used this page said about it?
- My email address is email@example.com
- City Tech website search discussion
- Review of Vocabulary
- Vocabulary Stories
To Do After Class:
Add PLAN Week and Connect Day, New Student Welcome to your calendar.
- PLAN Week
- Prepare and Locate An Advisor Now November November 1-November 5
- Connect Day, New Student Welcome
- Thursday, September 2, 2021, 12:45-2:00