They said, I say.

During my visit to the BHS my group got a chance to view the computer database using past perfect and we were also able to look at the geography of Brooklyn and its changes during different time periods. On the one hand, I felt that the database held a wide variety of documents and photos for a number of categories which help get a better visualization of what you are researching. On the other hand, it was very difficult to sift through unlike the atlas’. If you were trying to get some research and do not have a lot of time to spend looking I would not recommend the libraries database because it is a very difficult and time consuming process. However, the information that you would find in the database is very informative so it would be very beneficial to your research. Ultimately, the database is a more effective way to do research, it gives you a large quantity of search results, and different kinds of documents from photos, to articles, they are even stereo graphs which are images that can be viewed with a special viewer and appear to be three-dimensional.

This entry was posted in Student Post and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.