BHS Group Work on the Brooklyn Theatre Fire
1. What kinds of questions did each of the three stations (archival documents, image databases, maps/atlases) bring up?What kind of information did you find?
2. How did those questions/information relate to one another?
3. Given what you have seen and explored, come up with three questions for further research.
4. For each of those three questions, lay out at least 1 or 2 of the first steps you might take to begin answering them.
5. Identify three ways in which your work on the Brooklyn Theatre Fire relates to what you’ve learned in your architecture classes
For Thurs: blog post assignment, readings, will be posted here.