Work Days

The typical workday is receiving projects to work on for her restaurant clients. I work on the files and save it to my dropbox folder that my supervisor then views on her computer and offers suggestions and edits to be made if they are needed. After that my supervisor would speak to the client for approval of the designs.

ID Card

Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 2.25.52 AM

Stickers

Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 2.25.11 AMScreen Shot 2015-06-20 at 2.25.22 AM Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 2.25.38 AM

One of the projects i worked on for a cafe 

With regard to the Graphic Design Industry I am learning how important communication is between you and your clients. My supervisor has to speak to many people a day receiving requests and making sure that the work she does is what they desire before she goes into the final steps of production. Making a mistake and having to reprint a project would be a waste of time and money so it is crucial for you and your client to be on the same page. I also learned that it is important to set up your files that are being worked on between yourself and another person easy to work with incase they need to make edits.