About Me

Hello all! My name is Folayemi Alexis Akinbolaji, a Nigerian female who loves to read and write and also has a passion for fashion. My love for reading came at an early age when I started thoroughly reading at the age of four. It progressed significantly over the years and till this day, you’ll always find a book in my hand. My love for fashion sprung about as I grew up with two older sisters and wanted to look good in clothing just as much as they did.

Growing up, I was the typical straight A student as I accelerated in each grade and was always eager to learn more. My sisters envied me because of it but all throughout high school I struggled with knowing what I wanted to do with my life. I knew I wanted to go to college but what to do with my life after the fact; I had no clue. Then, I realized not only did I just love fashion but children too. So I thought to myself, I can’t teach them therefore I’ll help them.

So here I am as a Professional & Technical Writing major with a concentration in Biology to some day become a pediatrician. I know there is a lot of work ahead of me to have people some day call me Dr. Akinbolaji and I plan on successfully reaching this goal with everything I have in me. I’m hoping this major will help me professionally in the real world and in the medical field as I work towards a future that I can be proud of.