Training Day 5

Today I have learned about how to email Lubosh and the printing specifications, so when we come back to the office it would be easier to start working. I appreciate the teamwork we have done so far, and can’t wait to see what my teammates will come up for their tasks. The only I find difficult when working with others is getting to know everyone. For instance, everyone have their own aesthetics, preferred websites, and work process. It may take a little time to get to know my teammates but I know it will be worth it, and it would go smoother. Overall it was a great experience, i enjoyed the training, and looking forward to work with everyone on our first group project for the FSA.

4 thoughts on “Training Day 5

1. At first everyone will feel a little awkward when working together. But you guys are doing great. You already had the draft of the logo and everybody was clear about their own tasks. It’s a very good start.

2. Hello Or,
    So glad to hear that you are learning about sending print emails to Lubosh.
    I understand it can be difficult to work with teammates when you don’t know them. All you have to do is give your best and try to assign roles in a group project. It will help the process of decision making.
    Looking forward to the final presentation.

3. We always have different opinions on the design. That’s the reason the team needs to discuss and talk. I think you did a good job in the training!

4. The ability to work effectively in a team, is a critical skill for all designers. Working remotely certainly makes it more challenging, especially when the team members have only known each other for a short time. But team work can also be fun, and helpful to generating strong concepts. I’m looking forward to your presentations on Wednesday!