Day 2

1. What did you learn today?
    I learned about previous interns’ projects and their presentations, project cycle, contracts, project critique, and the process of meeting with clients. It was really insightful to learn about how the process of dealing with perspective clients works.
  2. What challenges did you face? How do you plan to overcome them?
    A challenge I faced today was figuring out what direction I wanted to go with my creative project. The objective allowed us to create whatever we wanted to, which also means its possible to easily get lost. I plan on overcoming them by doing more research and not allowing myself to get overwhelmed with the infinite amount of directions you can take when your project has no restraints.
  3. In what way were you able to help each other?
    We were able to help each other by critiquing each other’s projects and giving feedback that would help us improve on our work and come up with even better solutions.

One thought on “Day 2

1. Hi Tramain. Glad you saw the point of the creative project. Too much freedom can lead to missing deadlines and so it’s always good to have a plan to make sure that doesn’t happen because you have too many ideas. But you worked at it well, and choose key ways to show your concept.

Always be there to give feedback, pointing out things they did well and what can be done to improve the overall project.