Day 2

What did you learn today?

I learned today about client relationship and how you are supposed have meeting with them regarding the projects I will be working. What kind of question should asked and most important when is the deadline for the project and how yo send them  emails.

What challenge you faced today and how do you plan to overcome them?

I want to improve on researching more about the projects and going deep into it. I am working on my on zine project and I am keeping very simple and creative at the same time. I did a lot research on the neighborhood and finalized one idea because before I had too many ideas. 

In what way you were able to help each other?

How helped my with my City Tech Writer poster and she suggested that I should work on my text. I happen to work on the text and it was so much better that first one.

One thought on “Day 2

1. Hi Anmol. A lot of the time keeping it simple is a good idea. Especially on a project like this where it’s all up to you. Research will help create content so your plan is well set.

It’s great that you’re getting feedback from each other and trying to implement those suggestions. We can all lean things from each other, no matter the level we are at.