Day 1

What did you learn today? I’ve learn to open my mind to potential concepts and ideas to further enhance my design.

What challenges did you face?( how did you plan to overcome said challenge?) I I found that in order to create great designs ,I’ve had to sketch out the base design so i could filtered out workable concepts. Unfortunately this results in my time being shorten significantly, I strove to overcome this challenge by ensuring that the main details are mostly on the page to reduce the back-and -forth.

In what way were you able to help each each? Seeing how focused and cheerful the trainees were, had inspired me to work with passion. It helped me to remember why I love design and allowed me to continue to work with minimal pressure.

One thought on “Day 1

1. Research and sketching concepts before working digitally on projects is one of the best things you can do for your process. Especially in the cases where you’re under a time constraint. Many struggle over these first few projects we assign because of time and it’s easier to decide on one idea. This way you can spend more time making that concept complete under the time frame.

As a team we try to inspire each other with our passion for design so I’m happy to hear we could give you that push!