Mid Semester Reflection

• Have you come across any challenging projects this semester, whether it was a class project or a project with FC? How did you accomplish the project?

Project Wayfinding was a little different for me because in this project, a lot more team work was required than just working by myself and that all our deliverables have to be approved by everyone in the team. Everything was accomplished with strong communication skills and be on top of everything.

•What project(s) did you enjoy working us thus far during this semester?

I liked working on the Department cards because the tree diagram I had created was to be used and put on the back of the card.

•Make a goal that you want to accomplish by the end of the semester.

Finish everything that was assigned to me in Project Wayfinding.

2 thoughts on “Mid Semester Reflection

1. I did not have the privilege of being assigned to Project Wayfinding, but looking from the outside in, I was able to see strong teamwork and communication displayed from all members of the project. I admire that despite working on this project was different for you, you were able to work alongside your teammates. In addition you were able to contribute by creating a design for the department cards. I look forward to seeing how the project develops and unfolds.

2. Contributing to a shared goal is very different from working on individual projects. And that you recognize the difference is a really important part of your development as a professional. It was quite evident when William orchestrated the visit from the design team from the Strand. Each designer had their own passions and skills sets, yet they all had to band together under the banner of the brand … taking direction from each other in the process.
    Your skill of observation is well-honed and that you pose questions along the way (and from your own experience as a student) is so useful.