Training Day 7

Thursday, January 14, 2016

What did I Learn?

I learned everything all over again. The mission statement for Faculty Commons was dissected in-depth for me.

What were my challenges?

Today was awesome, no challenges!

How did we help each other?

We all helped each other to officially welcome me to the team!

2 thoughts on “Training Day 7

1. Paul,
    We are so very happy to have you join the Faculty Commons Design Team. And we do mean TEAM effort. That Team Effort success is based squarely on each member being eager to continuously increase individual skills and to share expertise and to be open to critique, friendly and frank feedback to improve at the concept, design and packaging stages of production. Thank you for sharing your work during training. The AIR posters are already up in departments and will be up on our e-calendar as soon as you send them to Kevin for posting.

William and Marlon and Mandy and Arianna all contributed vital information to the training session. And a big thank you to Arianna and Mandy for being effective Design Team trainers. And to Arianna for leading our training session today and Mandy for taking the notes during our discussions about professional demeanor, relationship development with clients and fellow team members, and the design process.

It was a very satisfying day for trainers, trainees, and team members.
    Great way to welcome you and to anticipate spring 2016 term filled with projects in service of faculty to ultimately benefit students.

2. I hope you enjoyed every moment of the training. If you have any notes or feedback or projects you would like to share with us on how we can make the training better or more efficient for future trainees, please let me know.

I hope you are excited for the projects for the upcoming semester. So glad to have you on the team! **Throws confetti in the air**