Thursday, June 4, 2015
Today was my first day training at Faculty Commons. Once I came in and got comfortable, I was told to make a poster replication. The poster was for the iTec program at City Tech. I think I did a pretty good job replicating the poster and making sure all the images were exactly in place. I will admit, though, that despite my “type-nerd” character, it took me some time to find the typeface that was used for the poster. After reproducing the poster, I emailed my client (The iTec Director) my information and available hours so that we can schedule a meeting soon to discuss important information. I also got started on tomorrow’s assignment and started designing a new header for the Faculty Commons Openlab site, which is still a working progress.
So far, my first day training at Faculty Commons went fairly well, and I’m looking forward to fun work, and more challenges.Print this page