For this project you will use the PSMS document system to determine if it is safe to set off fire works at the event. Each festival will have about 40,000 guests wandering in and out of the festival daily.
Documents you will create for this project:
Part 1 Document
Emergency action plan Template Due 5/5/22
Part 2 Documents
you will create for this project
1.DIM ICE chart Due 5/13/22 present to class location for audience viewing of fireworks
2. RAMP diagram Due 5/13/22 present to class use event ground plan
3. PSMS document 5/13/22 present to class use fireworks SDS
4. special event doc for open flame application 5/20/22
5. Team ppt presenting your project 5/20/22 post to discussion board and turn in present to class
The festival owners want to add a small fireworks display to their event.
- Assume you are following NYC codes regardless of the map location.
- Use all the knowledge you have collected through out class to make your determination.
- You are allowed to block off areas for the pyro set up and viewing for the event but you must create schedule and plan to deploy any staff or street barriers.
- Observe public transportation to and from your site. as they will effect your efforts to set up and strike the fireworks deployment area and audience areas.
- Your job is not to say no. Your job is to present a plan of what is possible.
- Use the kit listed Complete Show Kits – Spirit of 76 Fireworks 5 minute show.
- SDS Spirit of 76 Fireworks – Ho
- show video https://youtu.be/GIyfkhRb6dk
- Canadian fireworks manual fireworks_e manual.pdf
- SDS General_1.4G_Fireworks _1_.pdf