Project II: A Banana Peel Tale

16 thoughts on “Project II: A Banana Peel Tale

1. Joe

So I was thinking, as an idea we could shoot the scenes with the banana peel where we shoot the scenes happening and then rewind and shoot another scene and say this is what should of happened. I was also thinking as an idea, if we could shoot in the third floor computer lab

2. Ryoya Terao Post author

Anything is possible, Joe. This group already has a shot list prepared by Itohan, but there is no need to stick with it. I’m sure she is open to modifying the list. Definitely, a good thing is, it is easy for this group to know what you are changing and what is needed. On the other hand, it is more challenging if you start from scratch.

OK. This is for everyone. Don’t just write one comment. It will be the best when you exchange your ideas and develop them together.

3. MaxxAmillion

Seems like we already have a general idea of how we want the video to come out. Keep in mind that changes can be made as we go along. Plus we still have yet to hear Michael’s thoughts on this.

4. Ryoya Terao Post author

Yeah! Maxwell! The first appearance!

OK. I have heard something similar to it before. When you think your group already has a plan, you can still do a lot in pre-production. Between the filming dates, you can discuss within your group tremendously. Oh, it is one of the two filming dates already today. This is what you all can do: After today’s session, summarize what you did. Critique your accomplishments. Analyze what could have better. Discuss how you can prepare for the next shoot. Good luck.

5. itohanedoloyi

So sorry if this is late guys but Max and Joe try to remember to wear the same clothes when we shot on Thursday and be mindful of the weather today too. Thanks

6. Angela

I like the panning shots, well done with the tripod. the shots seem really steady as well. I like the crew room pan shot as well

7. Itohan

I finished editing the rest of the “short film” today so hopefully it runs well. Great job you guys Joe and Max again!