This week I made you three videos discussing contracts. The first video presents what is a contract?. The video also defines contract language. Be sure you watch the what is a contract video first. The second and third videos assume you understand the parts and language of a contract.
Basic sections of a contract
Offer a proposal for an entity to do a specific task
Acceptance a specified entity accepts the proposal to fulfill the task
Consideration and intention one person promises’ the other to do a task in return for an asset or item that has value
Legal relations to be enforced by law is agreed to by both parties
Conditions and warranties the two parties must agree to all the content in the agreement.
The second video breaks down the Union contract between the venue and the union workers.
The third video is the contact between the Gaming Company and the Venue.
This document is the final project Union Contract
This document is the Agreement between the Venue and the Gaming company
After learning about contracts apply the union 101 contract to the labor cost for each union location and update your labor estimates.
Labor estimate #2 touring labor estimate Video
- Update your budget estimate to include your projected labor costs for each venue.
- Include truck rental.
- Labor should include pink cards teamsters and Union 101 crew at union contact locations.
- Labor should include pink cards teamsters and freelances at non-union contact locations.
- Turn in the document on Blackboard in the assignments tab
- Load in schedule for tour
- Load out schedule for tour
- Labor Estimate tour version 2 (Touring labor estimate utilizing union contract)
- Turn in on blackboard in the assignments. all updates should be in one excel file.
Rubric for final project estimate update #2 adding touring labor union and non-union locations
|Description||Ignored=0||idea attempted=5||50% complete= 10||100%=20|
|Headers on all sheets||project name||PM name||Tab labeled|
|union labor sheets||each page organized and labeled|
union labor filled in
|pink card and union labor filled in||all totals complete|
|non-union labor sheets||each page organized and labeled|
non-union labor filled in
|pink card and non union labor filled in||all totals complete|
|Totals sheet||page is organized and labeled||formulas are correct||all totals transferred to totals page|
|Turned in||turned in as a pdf.||turned in 1 week late||turned in 2 days late||excel turned in on time|